With an extensive network of 150+ mentors, investors, and partners
At UtrechtInc you can follow one of our three validation programs: Tech, Science or Student validation. This is for those who are looking to find market validation and better understand their customers, market and create a feasible business model.
Our Acceleration program is for those who have a scalable startup with their first paying customers and are looking to elevate sales and get ready for their next investors.
Which fits you best? Find out below:
- A 10-week program supported by an extensive network of 150+ mentors, investors, and partners
- Get active coaching and access to the biggest network of investors, mentors and peers for early-stage tech startups
- Validate idea and paying customer
- Apply with a team and optimise your team
- Opportunity to receive a pre-seed soft loan
- Application deadline: September 4
- The Foundership is a startup community for post-validation scalable startups in Utrecht
- A membership structure where you are in the driver's seat
- A vibrant community with on-demand services
- It's up to you if you want to stay in the community for a few months or a few years
- The Foundership is launching on the 1st of March 2023.
- This service is only available for startups located in the Utrecht area.
- 8-month program with workshops and coaching on business dev and cutting edge and insights
- Validate your scientific research in the market
- Opportunity to receive pre-seed soft loan
- Application deadline: September 11
- A free 8-week intensive program if you are a student with a scalable idea
- Connect with an ecosystem of entrepreneurs and experts
- Get a first market validation for your startup
- Application deadline: April 17
Ready to Start
- A free 4-week, online, evening course for researchers in Utrecht
- Get a sneak peek into the entrepreneurial world
- Explore how you can make an impact with your research by starting a company
- Application deadline: May 18
Still don't know what to choose?
Call us directly, or apply for a 1 on 1 introduction call, to get the answer to your questions, by clicking here.