NEXT EVENT: February 29th, 2024
Are you a researcher, scientist, medical professional or student in Utrecht and you want to learn what a startup incubator does and how we could help you set up your own business? Are you passionate about health, education, sustainability or AI? And are you considering starting a scalable business? Come to our monthly open event Meet UtrechtInc.
Sign up and you are invited to visit our startup incubator, get a tour, and learn what an incubator does and how it can help you on your startup journey. Join us for an afternoon of startup insights and inspiration.
Meet our team and get a sneak peek at the inner workings of our university incubator. Discuss your entrepreneurial aspirations and let’s see what your startup journey could be! Please sign up below to join this event.
- 15:30 | Tour & introduction incubator, feedback on your business idea and ambitions
- 16:30 | Open community drinks with in-house entrepreneurs and scientists
This event is also for
- People who want to find out if there is a business potential in their research (academic spin-off)
- People who want to get a taste of (part-time) entrepreneurship
- People who have an existing startup but are looking for a great startup support community
- People who are looking for a co-founder/entrepreneur who can help bring their research to market