Say hello to Solar Care, one of the exciting student startups participating in the Validation Program for Student Startups! Do you want to know more about our programs? Check them out here: https://t.co/gMsYBzjJH6 https://t.co/Vs89wI1LTS
Open position: Student Startup Scout
Student Startup Scout at UtrechtInc – startup incubator
Are you a proactive and enthusiastic student with a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation? Are you ready to take on an exciting role that combines networking, promotion, and talent scouting? Look no further! We are seeking motivated individuals like you to become part of the Student Startup Scout team for our university-linked startup incubator.
UtrechtInc is a leading Dutch startup incubator and a top 10 university-linked incubator in the world. We help startup founders develop their entrepreneurial skills, build their networks and launch their scalable technology and science companies. UtrechtInc has helped over 350 startups in the past 10 years, including GitLab, Channable and Argenx.
How do we do that? Our main focus are our programs covering ideation, validation and acceleration phases, catering to researchers, students and tech entrepreneurs. Being located at the vibrant Utrecht Science Park, our focus areas lies within the fields of Health, Education, Life Science, and Sustainability; things that matter and things that change the world. Besides our training programs we also offer office space and co-working opportunities, fostering a thriving startup community.
As a Student Startup Scout, you will play an important role in discovering and supporting the next generation of student entrepreneurs and student talent within the Utrecht Science Park. Working closely with our dynamic team, your responsibilities will include actively promoting our student incubator program and events. Your main goal will be to identify high-quality student startups for our student validation program which runs twice a year. Additionally, you will scout for talented students who can join the startups within our community.
- Promotion of the Student Validation Program – Develop and execute creative strategies to raise awareness about our Student Validation Program among potential student entrepreneurs;
- Networking and outreach – Represent UtrechtInc at networking events, career days and other relevant gatherings organized by student associations. Create engaging content for our social media channels, website and other promotional materials;
- Track progress – Maintain accurate records of your activities and outcomes, ensuring we meet our key performance indicators.
- Gain valuable experience in entrepreneurship, marketing and networking enhancing your professional skill set;
- Enjoy flexible working hours with an average workload of approximately 10 hours per week. Activities could exceed office hours (in case of events etc.);
- Receive a monthly pay of approximately 450 euros, acknowledging your valuable contribution to the incubator;
- Make a significant impact on the growth and success of student startups and the startup ecosystem as a whole;
- Access networking opportunities with industry professionals, entrepreneurs, and like-minded students;
- This position could be the launching pad for your career. On average UtrechtInc has 35 startups in house and an overall community of 350 startups.
- You are studying at the University of Utrecht, University of Applied Sciences Utrecht or University Medical Centre Utrecht (Medicine);
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with diverse audiences and build meaningful connections;
- You have a proactive mindset with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- You have strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and reach goals effectively.
If you are eager to learn, ready to make a difference, and excited about shaping the future of entrepreneurship and have fun while doing so, we want to hear from you!
Join our team and become an integral part of our mission to support and foster the next generation of student entrepreneurs at Utrecht Science Park. Apply now and embark on a rewarding journey of discovery, innovation, and personal growth.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your passion for entrepreneurship and your relevant experiences to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until June 5th, 2023
You have a business idea but no idea of where to start? ? I have good news! On this online free program you will learn what to do to make your idea a reality.?The next StartupLeap batch will start in May! ?Sign-up here: https://t.co/qiuvm7Z7Gi ? #startup #Entrepreneurship
RT @Leapfunder: ? State of the Startup ? Market Report Q1 '23 ? https://t.co/sXK9FuHFl7 @Techstars @rockstart @BerlinMotionLab @Sbootcamp @…
Starting is hard, isn't it? Giving the first step is tough ?but what if I tell you that there is a program where you can actually do a leap between your idea and a Startup? ? Check it out it's free! ?https://t.co/qiuvm7ZFvQ
What a great fuck up story! When you can reflect on your startup failure with such positivity and such insights you have succeeded nevertheless. ? Link to article in bio #entrepreneurship #fuckupstory #startup https://t.co/oJUguwxNvq
?Giveaway time! ? There are a few books that every first-time founder should read and this is one of them; The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you. Do you want to win one? Leave in the comments why! https://t.co/UL4gggiejF
The results are in! We proudly present our latest infographic ?. These numbers would not have been there if it was not for the great startup ecosystem that we have created together with our partners. Will your startup be part of next year's results? #jobcreation #startups https://t.co/R6NnJ6x0dY
We would like to introduce the Spring’22 bach of our Validation Program for Tech startups: https://t.co/dBDS4VVDha, Deeplo AI, Fairways and Sparqle?! Check out all our programs here: https://t.co/gMsYBzjbRy #startup #founders #utrecht #entrepreneurs https://t.co/sQvNCHw05N
Accelerate your (health)tech startup! Join us on April 28 for the combined info session of https://t.co/SMa4GtV842 and a Medtech Meeting by MedtechPartners hosted by yours truly. Find the link to sign up and more info in our bio. #networking #medtechstartups #entrepreneurship https://t.co/r21M4Q5mcQ
Hey phd/post-doc researcher! Looking for validation in the market? Apply for our part-time research validation program before the deadline of January 31st. Click here for more info and how to sign up: https://t.co/bLxSN4E8Ph #sciencevalidation #sciencestartup #startupprogram https://t.co/8OPzWEJ7Ao
Product-Market Fit. A simple concept, but one of the hardest things to understand as an entrepreneur. Luckily we have collected the 5 things they don’t tell you about Product-Market Fit. #productmarketfit #startup - Read the blog here: https://t.co/WF2au3rZZ4 https://t.co/JMyVlpoW1P
Are you ready to validate your startup idea or is your startup ready to grow? Register before the deadline of January 17th for our Tech Validation or Acceleration program. Go here to sign up: https://t.co/Lgx44zYmYL #validation #startupprogram #accelerate https://t.co/HSkhPQ3o2C
Marc van Moorsel, COO of our graduate TargED Biopharmaceuticals who are on track to develop a groundbreaking drug that dissolves blood clots, talks about their startup journey and how they secured the Take-off subsidy Read more here (in Dutch): https://t.co/hzZQMnHajf #biopharma https://t.co/5EEutT0pJQ
UtrechtInc has proudly partnered up with Crossroads Utrecht . Join us on the 8th of November to Kick-Off Crossroads 2021. Sign up for the events below: Crossroads Kick-Off at UtrechtInc https://t.co/DFhXbrtT8F Ask Me Anything with Rob van Nuenen https://t.co/LAfXKJNO8K
UtrechtInc is immediately looking for a Startup Scout who will be responsible for finding and attracting the best tech startups for the UtrechtInc programs. Does this sound like you? Find out more and apply now!: https://t.co/vnJ0DWMcTV #vacaturealert #startup #entrepreunerial https://t.co/vdnsuhZF6d