You will be responsible for the online ideation program StartupLeap. StartupLeap is an initiative by UtrechtInc; a leading Dutch startup ecosystem. We partner with various Dutch startup incubators and startup support organisations to deliver this program.
StartupLeap is a four week, online and completely free program for early stage founders from the Netherlands who are interested in entrepreneurship. Primarily, your role will be to help scale up the program. Executing strategies to activate partners and attract participants are included in this. You’ll be the primary contact point for all partners and program participants. Next to that, you’ll run the program which means that you will organise StartupLeap events, book speakers and support all participants.
- You worked with or for startup teams before
- You have experience with engaging and convincing others
- You have organisational skills and a can-do mentality
- You are comfortable communicating in English and Dutch
- You are available for 3 to 5 days a week until summer 2022
- You are able to work at the UtrechtInc office
What we offer
- The opportunity to experience a high responsibility role
- A launch pad for your professional network
- A great team to support you
- Experience a top 10 university linked incubator and its ecosystem up close
- Internship compensation
Are you comfortable with a high amount of freedom? Ready to get out of your comfort zone and really make an impact? Then we are looking for you!
Please reach out to us if you are interested in this position.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.